eat up 吃光、耗光
Well, you better eat up, then.
好,那你如今最佳把早飯都吃光。
A big car just eats up your money.
開輛大汽車只會耗光你的錢。
be on a diet 節食
Linda always to be on a diet.
琳達似乎一向在節食。
pig out 風卷殘雲、大吃特吃
Chinese New Year is often a time for the family to gather and have a pig-out.
陰歷新年經常是一家團圓、高興吃喝的日子。
grab a bite 抓一口,先墊墊肚子
After grabbing a bite of food he will have to leave.
他促地吃點器械就要走了。
eat in 在家用飯,在黌舍就餐
did they usually eat in a cafeteria?
他們常常在一家自助餐館吃嗎?
eat like a bird 鄙諺,吃器械像小鳥同樣,不言而喻它的意思是指吃的少少
Why do you eat like a bird?
你為何吃得這麽少?
overeat 吃得太多
Careful with the sweets . he tends to overeat
不要給他太多糖果他已吃多了
eat like a horse 鄙諺,外面意思是吃器械像馬同樣,現實意義是風卷殘雲,吃的多
why do you eat like a horse?
為何你吃的那末多?
eat like a wolf 貪心地吃,風卷殘雲; 大嚼大啖;
eat out 下館子、在表面用飯
Once in a while we eat out.
咱們時而在表面飯鋪用餐。
I've had enough/I'm full 我吃飽了
I'm full. That big lunch made me sleepy.
我吃飽了,那頓豐富的午飯使我昏昏欲睡。