出入境常用英語問題大盤點

2015/10/08 瀏覽次數:11 收藏
分享到:

  對付第一次入境異國異域的童鞋們來講,眾人都曉得抵達外洋後會舉行護照磨練嗎?而機場的檢討職員亦會提出各類的題目。

  雖然說留學的孩紙們英語確定都不錯,然則第一次面臨入境檢討時,不免會有些重要。答不上題目而面紅耳赤地呆站原地就變得異常常見了。

  針對如許的題目,小編特此采編匯總了一些留學收支境會碰著的英語題目,一路來進修下吧。

  一、在飛機上

  我的坐位在那邊?

  Where is my seat?

  我能將手提行李放在這兒嗎?

  Can I put my baggage here ?

  是不是可替我改換坐位?

  Could you change my seat, please?

  我是不是可將坐位向後傾倒?(向後座的搭客說)

  May I recline my seat?

  空姐:須要甚麽飲料嗎?

  What kind of drinks do you have?

  機上供給那些飲料?

  What kind of drinks do you have?

  空姐:咖啡、茶、果汁、可樂、啤酒和調酒。

  We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.

  空姐:晚飯想吃牛肉、雞肉或是魚?

  Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

  請給我加水威士忌。

  Scotch and water, please.

  請給我牛肉。

  Beef, please.

  我認為有些冷(熱)。

  I feel cold (hot).

  請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。

  May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

  機上有中文報紙或雜誌嗎?

  Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?

  我認為有些不舒暢,是不是可給我一些藥?

  I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

  另有多久達到倫敦?

  How much longer does it take to get to London?

  這班班機遇定時達到嗎?

  Will this flight get there on time?

  我擔憂可否遇上起色班機。

  I’m anxious about my connecting flight.

  請告知我若何填寫這張表格?

  Could you tell me how to fill in this form?

  二、領取行李

  我在那邊可獲得行李?

  Where can I get my baggage?

  我找不到我的行李。

  I can’t find my baggage.

  這是我的行李票。

  Here is my claim tag.

  是不是可貧苦緊迫盤問?

  Could you please check it urgently?

  機場事情職員:你統共遺失了幾件行李?

  How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

  機場事情職員:請描寫你的行李。

  Can you describe your baggage?

  它是一其中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。

  It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it’s gray.

  它是一個上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑藍色行李箱。

  It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It’s dark blue.

  它是一個茶色小旅遊袋。

  It’s a small ovemight bag. It’s light brown.

  機場事情職員:咱們正在查詢拜訪,請稍等一下。

  Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

  機場事情職員:咱們大概遺失了幾件行李,以是必需填份行李遺失申報。

  We may have lost some baggage so we’d like to make a lost baggage report.

  機場事情職員:請和我到辦公室。

  Would you come with me to the office?

  多快可找到?

  How soon will I find out?

  一旦找到行李,請立刻送到我逗留的飯鋪。

  Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it.

  如果本日沒法找到行李,你若何幫我?

  How can you help me if you can’t find my baggage today?

  我想要購置留宿所需的用品。

  I’d like to purchase what I need for the night.

  三、入境

  入境檢討官:貧苦請給我你的護照。

  May I see your passport, please?

  這是我的護照。

  Here is my passport / Here it is.

  入境檢討官:旅遊的目標為什麽?

  What’s the purpose of your visit?

  入境檢討官:在哪一個黌舍?

  Which University?

  入境檢討官:進修甚麽課程?

  What course will you take?

  入境檢討官:估計在英國逗留多久?

  How long will you be staying in the UK?

  估計逗留約1年。

  I plan to stay for about 1 year.

  我只是過境罷了。

  I’m just passing through.

  今晚即出發前去日內瓦。

  I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

  入境檢討官:將在那邊留宿?

  Where are you staying?

  我將住在黌舍公寓。

  I will stay at accommodation on campus.

  入境檢討官:隨身攜帶若幹現金?

  How much money do you have with you?

  約莫8000英鎊。

  I have 8000 pounds.

  祝你玩得高興。

  Good. Have a nice day.

  四、旅行海關報告

  每一個國度的出、入境報告規矩皆分歧,有些國度禁絕許攜帶農產物,有些國度劃定攜帶現金額度,但是,不管規矩為什麽,依照出、入境國度的規矩如實報告,是必需確切遵照的原則。

  若被查獲,不但在款項上必需支付更加罰款,並且會損壞旅行心境。是以,最幸虧動身前探聽好目標國事否有特別報告劃定,以避免興沖沖帶了一堆器械,卻被海關全部充公。

  Your passport and declaration card, please.

  請出示護照和報告單。

  This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.

  這是我要帶去台灣確當地懷念品。

  Do you have anything to declare?

  是不是有任何器械須要報告?

  Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

  你有攜帶任何酒類或卷煙嗎?

  No, I don't.

  沒有。

  Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

  是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。

  Please open this bag.

  請打開這個袋子。

  The camera is for my personal use.

  這個相機是我私家應用的。

  What are these?

  這些器械是做何用?

  You'll have to pay duty on this.

  你必需為這項物品繳付稅金。

  These are for my personal use.

  這些是我私家應用的器械。

  Do you have any other baggage?

  你另有別的行李嗎?

  These are gifts for my friends.

  這些是給同夥的禮品。

  O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

  好了!請將這張報告卡交給出口處的官員。

  五、機場旅行信息咨詢

  為了使搭客在踏入異國的第一步便能充份控制旅途中所需的信息,大部分國際機場皆設有“旅行咨詢中間”(TOURIST INFORMATION),舉凡留宿、交通或是該到那邊玩,此中間皆能供給搭客最專業的辦事。

  借使事前未能預定好留宿飯鋪,也可在達到後,向旅行咨詢中間索取飯鋪材料,並連忙打手機訊問住房狀態,以避免徒增提著大包小包在市區中探求留宿飯鋪的未便。

  Where is the tourist information?

  旅行咨詢中間在那邊?

  Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

  是不是可發起一間較為便宜的旅店?

  Is there an airport bus to the city?

  是不是有機場巴士可到市區?

  Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

  是不是有每晚消費在50美元如下的飯鋪?

  Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

  巴士站牌(出租車召喚站)在那邊?

  Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?

  是不是可發起一家處於市中間的旅店?

  Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?

  我在那邊可搭乘希爾頓飯鋪的接泊巴士?

  I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).

  我想要住在接近車站(海灘)的飯鋪。

  How can I get to Hilton Hotel?

  我要若何能力達到希爾頓飯鋪?

  How much is it per night?

  每晚用度為若幹?

  Do you have a hotel list?

  這兒有飯鋪目次嗎?

  Does it include tax and service charge?

  用度是不是包括稅與辦事費?

  Can I have a youth hostel list?

  是不是可供給我一份青年旅店的目次?

  Is breakast included?

  早飯是不是已包括於用度內?

  May I have a city map?

  是不是可給我一份都會輿圖?

  Is there a discount for staying several days?

  若逗留很多天是不是有任何扣頭?

  Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?

  我是不是可在此預訂飯鋪(租車)?

  I'd like to stay for two nights.

  我想要逗留兩晚。

  六、外洋機位預約、確認

  固然如今很多航空公司已撤消72小時前需確認機位的手續,但是,以防萬一,最佳仍在回程或前去下一段路程前打手機確認機位無誤。若機位預訂有題目,最佳立時從新訂位,以避免耽擱行程。

  Hello. This is United Airlines.

  結合航空,您好。

  I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

  我想要再確認班機。

  What's your name and flight number?

  請說您的台甫與班機號碼?

  My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.

  我的名字是傑瑞?陳,班機號碼是飛往洛杉機的結合航空003班機。

  When is it?June 10th.

  行程是哪一天?6月10日。

  I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

  我想要確認班機時光沒有轉變。

  I can't find your name. Really?

  我找不到您的台甫。真的?

  May I have your name again?

  請再告知我一次您的台甫?

  I still can't find your name on the reservation list.

  我仍舊沒法在訂位名單中找到您的名字。

  Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.

  別擔憂,這班班機仍有空地供給新的訂位者。

  One economy class seat, is that right?

  一個經濟艙坐位,對嗎?

  Now you have been booked.

  沒題目,您已完成訂位。

  Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

  感謝。你們什麽時候開端解決登機?

  Two hours before departure time.

  騰飛前2小時。

  You must check-in at least one hour before.

  你必需在最少1小時前解決登機。

  七、飛機客滿時

  Then, please give me a new reservation.

  那末,請幫我從新訂位。

  Sorry, this flight is full.

  負疚,這班飛機已客滿。

  What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?

  如果我在此等待,有機位的機率有多大?

  When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?

  下一班飛往洛杉機的班機什麽時候騰飛?

  The day after tomorrow, Friday.

  後天,禮拜五。

  That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?

  太好了。請告知我班機號碼與騰飛時光?

  What is the fare?

  用度若幹?