常用美國留學入境英語匯總

2014/03/05 瀏覽次數:2 收藏
分享到:

【美國留學網(https://abroad.hopetrip.com.hk/usa/) - 美國留學出境入境】經常使用美國留學入境英語匯總
   出國留學頻道小編總結了美國留學入境英語,願望對眾人有所贊助。

  出示登機證給辦事職員) 我的坐位在那邊? Where is my seat?

  我能將手提行李放在這兒嗎? Can I put my baggage here ?

  是不是可替我改換坐位? Could you change my seat, please?

  我是不是可將坐位向後傾倒?(向後座的搭客說) May I recline my seat?

  我是不是可吸煙? May I smoke?

  須要甚麽飲料嗎? What kind of drinks do you have?

  機上供給那些飲料? What kind of drinks do you have?

  咖啡、茶、果汁、可樂、啤酒和調酒。We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.

  晚飯想吃牛肉、雞肉或是魚? Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

  請給我加水威士忌。Scotch and water, please.

  請給我牛肉。Beef, please.

  我認為有些冷(熱)。I feel cold (hot).

  請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

  機上有中文報紙或雜誌嗎? Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?

  我認為有些不舒暢,是不是可給我一些藥? I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

  另有多久達到倫敦? How much longer does it take to get to London?

  這班班機遇定時達到嗎? Will this flight get there on time?

  我擔憂可否遇上起色班機。 I’m anxious about my connecting flight.

  請告知我若何填寫這張表格? Could you tell me how to fill in this form?

  —— 行 李 遺 失 ——我在那邊可獲得行李? Where can I get my baggage?

  我找不到我的行李。 I can’t find my baggage.

  這是我的行李票。 Here is my claim tag.

  是不是可貧苦緊迫盤問? Could you please check it urgently?

  請描寫你的行李。 Can you describe your baggage?

  它是一其中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。 It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it’s gray.

  它是一個上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑藍色行李箱。

  It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It’s dark blue.

  它是一個茶色小旅遊袋。 It’s a small ovemight bag. It’s light brown.

  咱們正在查詢拜訪,請稍等一下。 Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

  咱們大概遺失了幾件行李,以是必 須填份行李遺失申報。

  We may have lost some baggage so we’d like to make a lost baggage report.

  請和我到辦公室。 Would you come with me to the office?

  多快可找到? How soon will I find out?

  一旦找到行李,請立刻送到我逗留的飯鋪。Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it.

  如果本日沒法找到行李,你若何幫我? How can you help me if you can’t find my baggage today?

  我想要購置留宿所需的用品。 I’d like to purchase what I need for the night.

  貧苦請給我你的護照。 May I see your passport, please?

  這是我的護照。 Here is my passport / Here it is.

  旅遊的目標為什麽? What’s the purpose of your visit?

  旅行(公事、進修)。 Sightseeing (Business、Study).

  在哪一個黌舍?Which University?

  進修甚麽課程?What course will you take?

  估計在英國逗留多久? How long will you be staying in the UK?

  估計逗留約1年。 I plan to stay for about 1 year.

  我只是過境罷了。 I’m just passing through.


原文起源:https://abroad.hopetrip.com.hk/news/56199.html