英國職場用語

2013/01/16 瀏覽次數:7 收藏
分享到:

【英國留學網(https://abroad.hopetrip.com.hk/uk/) - 英國留學移民履歷】英國職場用語

  【小編按】

  英國人五大風俗

  1.英國人待人規矩

  2.英國人尊敬主婦

  3.時光看法強

  4.做客平日帶點代價較低的禮物便可

  5.英國人當著顧客的面打開禮物

 

  英國職場用語

  很多在英國職場的人總為不會在email裏交換而憂?,Email作為職場的經常使用接洽方法,在這裏可以交換事情也能夠泛論生存,而英國人對Email也有本身的一些通例和經常使用語。下面為眾人先容英國職場Email習用語。

  1. Greeting message 祝願

  Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途高興。

  How are you? 你好嗎?

  How is the project going on? 項目舉行順遂嗎?

  2. Initiate a meeting 提議集會

  I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我發起咱們今晚九點半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有無空?

  I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 本日下晝我發起咱們就A項目標成長籌劃開會評論辯論一下。

  We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十號(周三),老時光,開會。

  Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一鹽湖城時區下晝五點半開會。

  I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你手機評論辯論下申報希望和XXX項目標情形。

  3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨詢信息/反饋/發起

  Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 假如存取文件有任何題目請和我接洽。

  Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 感謝你,願望能聽到更多你對評估和日程籌劃的發起。

  Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 等待您的反饋發起!

  What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你對籌劃方面有甚麽設法主意?下一步咱們應當怎樣做?

  What do you think about this? 這個你怎樣想?

  Feel free to give your comments. 請隨便提出您的發起。

  Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know. 有任何題目,迎接和咱們接洽。

  Any question, please let me know. 有任何題目,迎接和咱們接洽。

  Please contact me if you have any questions. 有任何題目,迎接和咱們接洽。

  Please let me know if you have any question on this. 有任何題目,迎接和我接洽。

  Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 迎接您的批評和發起!

  Please let me know what you think? 迎接您的批評和發起!

  Do you have any idea about this? 對付這個您有甚麽發起嗎?

  It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior. 您如果可以或許就用戶行動方面供給更多的信息就太感謝了!

  At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 假如可以,我願望你能賣力這件工作。

  4. Give feedback 看法反饋

  Please see comments below. 請看下面的批評。

  My answers are in blue below. 我的答復已標藍。

  I add some comments to the document for your reference. 我就文檔添加了一些備註,僅供參考。

  5. Attachment 附件

  I enclose the evaluation report for your reference. 我附加了評估申報供您瀏覽。

  Attached please find today's meeting notes. 本日的集會記載在附件裏。

  Attach is the design document, please review it. 計劃文檔在附件裏,請評閱。

  For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes. 其他小我特點方面的信息請見附件。

  6. Point listing 列表

  Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2……. 本日咱們要完成的義務:1…….2……。

  Some known issues in this release:1…….2……. 聲明中觸及的一些題目:1…….2……。

  Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2……. 咱們瀏覽了最新的供給鏈治理政策,做出以下斟酌:1…….2……。

  Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2……. 如下是對你們團隊的一些題目:1…….2……。

  The current status is as following: 1…… 2…… 今朝數據以下: 1…… 2……

  Some items need your attention:1…….2……. 如下方面需提請留意:1…….2……。

  7. Raise question 提出題目

  I have some questions about the report XX-XXX 我對XX-XXX申報有一些疑難。

  For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:… 就ABC協定,我有如下幾個題目:……

  8. Proposal 發起

  For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing… 關於平台啟動的下一步籌劃,我有一個發起……

  I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future. 我發起咱們就一周項目開一個手機集會。

  Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue…… Achievo團隊發起應答凸起題目采取A方法。

  9. Thanks note 感激信

  Thank you so much for the cooperation感激你的互助!

  Thanks for the information 感謝您供給的信息!

  I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project. 對如斯緊迫的項目您做出的盡力我表現非常感激。

  Thanks for your attention! 感謝關懷!

  Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated. 咱們對您的幫忙表現感激。

  Really appreciate your help! 異常感激您的贊助!

  10. Apology 報歉

  I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding! 對釀成的誤會我真摯報歉!

  I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP. 很負疚如今才舉行訊問,然則咱們須要盡快核實履行信息。
 


原文起源:https://abroad.hopetrip.com.hk/news/25248.html