面試最後階段一定不能問的17個問題

2015/12/30 瀏覽次數:39 收藏
分享到:

  When you're in the hot seat, there's a good chanceyour interviewer will turn the tables at some pointand ask, "Do you have any questions for me?"

  當口試官問完題目後,他大概會轉而問你:“你有無甚麽題目要問我呢?”

  When you have the floor, you'll want to take fulladvantage of the opportunity to show that you'vedone your homework and to determine if the job isa good fit.

  當有機遇提問時,你要充足應用這個機遇來表現你來口試以前做了若幹作業,而且斷定這份事情是不是合適你。

  But it's imperative that you put just as much thought into what you ask as you do yourresponses to their questions, because your queries may reflect your knowledge of thecompany, your work ethic, your level of professionalism, and your interest in the role.

  在問題目前要像你在答復題目時同樣要多斟酌,由於你的題目會反應出你對公司的懂得水平、職業品德、專業水溫和小我興致等。

  "In the first interview, you'll want to be sure to ask the right questions. Ask about the job andcompany; not questions that can come off as self-serving and give the impression you maynot be a team player or be willing to give 100%," says Amy Hoover, president of the jobboard.

  網站求職板塊賣力人艾米·胡佛說:“你第一次口試時,必定要問對題目。問些與你的職位和公司的情形有關的題目,所提出的題目不克不及讓口試官認為你是個利欲熏心、缺少團隊意識、不思奉獻之人。”

  She continued: "The sole purpose of the interview is to determine if you are a good fit for thecompany, and if it's a good fit for you. All the other issues and concerns should be addressedduring negotiations after the job offer has been made."

  她還說:“口試的獨一目標在於肯定口試者否是公司想要的人,和這個事情是不是合適你。其他的題目在公司決議任命你以後磋商。”

  Here are 17 questions you'll want to avoid during the first job interview, as they may do moreharm than good:

  如下17個題目是找事情口試時必需躲避的,問這些題目一絲利益都沒有。

  What does your company do?

  公司是做甚麽的?

  Questions like this will make you look unprepared. To avoid that, never ask anything that caneasily be answered with a Google search.

  這種題目會暴暴露對付這場口試,你沒有做涓滴的預備。為防止這種題目,你不克不及問一些隨意馬虎能從谷歌找到謎底的題目。

  What will my salary be?

  叨教薪資是若幹?

  Hold off on the money talk.

  防止觸及薪資的題目。

  Will I have to work long hours?

  這份事情的事情時光會很長麽?

  This says, "I'm lazy."

  你的潛台詞是說:“我是一個很懶的人。”

  How soon can I take a vacation?

  我多久可以休一次假?

  Wait until you're offered the job before you start asking these types of questions.

  在你被公司任命以前,不要觸及這種題目。

  How quickly could I be considered for a promotion?

  我多久能升職?

  Focus on the job at hand.

  應先存眷今朝的事情。

  When will I be eligible for a raise?

  何時能加薪?

  This may tell the interviewer that money is the only thing you care about.

  這相稱於告知口試官,錢是你獨一在乎的器械。

  Will I have my own office?

  我有本身的辦公室麽?

  Does it really matter?

  這個題目很重要末?

  What happens if I don't get along with my boss or coworkers?

  如果我和我的上司大概同事相處不來怎樣辦?

  The interviewer may wonder if you've had problems with colleagues in the past — and they mayeven assume you're difficult to work with.

  口試官會認為你和以前的同事是否是有過不高興,乃至會疑惑你是否是很難相處。

  Will I have an expense account?

  我有報銷賬戶麽?

  There's really no reason to ask this in the interview. Plus, it sends the wrong message.

  口試時完整沒有來由問這個題目,並且,這會轉達出毛病的信息。

  Are you married?/Do you have kids?/etc.

  你娶親了麽?你有小孩了麽?等等這種題目

  Never, ever ask the interviewer any personal questions.

  必定不要問你口試官任何私家題目。

  Can I make personal calls during the day?

  事情時我能打私家手機麽?

  This one says you're not 100% focused on your work.

  這個題目解釋你沒有滿身心投入到你的事情中。

  I heard this rumor about the CEO. Is it true?

  關於總裁的傳言是真的麽?

  You should never bring gossip into a job interview. It's highly unprofessional.

  事情口試的時刻永久不要八卦,八卦會顯得你異常不專業。

  Do you monitor emails or internet usage?

  你們會對郵件和上彀舉行監督嗎?

  This question will raise red flags — something you definitely don't want to do in the interview.

  這個題目會讓口試亮紅燈——口試絕對不克不及問這類題目。

  Do you do background checks?

  公司會查詢拜訪員工配景麽?

  This one may also make the interviewer suspicious.

  這個題目會讓口試官發生疑惑。

  Can I arrive early or leave late, as long as I get my work done?

  只要我完成事情就能夠遲到早退嗎?

  Don't try to make adjustments to the schedule before you've even been offered the job.

  在你獲得這份事情曩昔,不要試圖轉變事情時光。

  How did I do?

  我表示怎樣?

  This one puts the interviewer on the spot. If you really want feedback, wait until you get theoffer or rejection, and then ask in an email what you did well, or could have done better.

  這個題目會讓口試官墮入一個非常為難的地步。假如你真的想要獲得反饋,要等口試成果出來後發郵件去訊問口試時那邊表示得好,那邊須要改良。

  Did I get the job?

  我可否被公司任命?

  You don't want to appear too eager.

  不要表示得太急於獲得這份事情。

  Bonus: The worst question of all is the one you never ask.

  附加忠言:沒有提任何題目是最糟的題目。

  "Not asking questions can be just as bad, or worse, than asking terrible questions," saysDeborah Shane, a career author, speaker, and media consultant. "It can reveal a lot about yourcommunication skills, personality, and confidence — and it can leave the interviewer with abad impression of you."

  職業作家、演講家、傳媒參謀黛博拉·謝恩說:“口試者沒有提出任何題目,和問錯題目同樣糟大概更糟,由於這會暴暴露你在相同技能、性情和自負方面有很大的題目。從而讓口試官對你的印象很差。”